.

February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!


Bruce left for Dallas on Wednesday. It was really hard, I think harder than we both thought it would be. So I wasn't expecting anything great for Valentines Day... I am babysitting my nephews and niece tonight. I guess I need to learn my cute husband is full of surprises! I woke up this morning, and to my surprise the doorbell rings and someone is delivering some beautiful white roses to ME! I was so excited! I have the best husband in the world, and I am so grateful for him! He is honestly my very best friend. I feel like I can hardly function without him... I am so lucky to have him in my life! Happy Valentines Babe, I love you so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chanteal,

the roses are lovely. Happy Valentines, we love you both!

Bruce and Racheel

The Riggs Family said...

They are sooo pretty, prettier in person and I know that you miss your Bruce. It's been nice having you around Chaney... Love you!

Brooke Monsen said...

Your flowers are just gorgeous! I bet you miss Bruce so much., We all need to get together before you leave

sara said...

what a sweet husband..i feel like you, i can hardly function without brian around!

Evans Family of Three said...

aww how sweet! i agree its so hard to be apart for even just a couple days!