.

September 24, 2008

Monday.

For me, Monday was one of those days you never want to forget. Bruce and I had so much fun together and I had to write about it. We woke up bright and early and went grocery shopping. When we finally finished with that we went out to lunch at Mango's and it was delicious! We came home for a little bit and he helped me pant our mailbox black, and I painted a few other things, then we went to the dog pound in Mesa, just for fun! That was probably the saddest thing I have ever done. I wanted to take all the dogs home! They looked so sad, and when you walked by they looked at you like they knew you were picking a dog to take home. It was sad. Then we went to Bruce's favorite place Bass Pro and walked around for awhile, Then we went to my new favorite store Z Gallery. It was such a fun day, and at the end of the day Bruce and I both agreed we need to do simple fun things like that more often! It was just so much fun to have a day that I could laugh and have fun with my husband!

No comments: