8 TV shows I like to watch.
1.The Office.
2. CSI Miami
3. One Tree Hill
4. Privileged
5. Anything HGTV.
6. Old school stuff like, Full House, Saved By the Bell, Step by Step etc.
7. Tabbatha's Salon Takeover
8. Reba
Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden.
2. Gecko Grill
3. Mango's
4. Rumbi Island Grill
5. Paradise Bakery
6. Garcia's
7. Ah-So
8. Costa Vida
8 Things that happened yesterday.
1. Worked at the Lollilocks
2. Went over to my in-laws
3. Went to Joann's Fabric
4. Cut Hair
5. Cleaned house
6. I missed women's conference, cause I was at work.
7. had Bahama Bucks!
8. Ate Rumbi's Grill for lunch.
8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. I get my Sofa Table on Wednesday!
2. Going to church.
3. Starting a family...some day.
4. The Holidays!
5. Getting Bruce's back-end check.
6. Christanie coming to visit!
7. Chad's Ocean Blue to open up.
8. Getting my very own car!!! I haven't had one since we have been married.
8 Thing on my wish list.
1. A house
2. Bedroom Furniture
3. a brand new bathtub!
4. Going to Hawaii...hopefully with the Holts. haha
5. Get Bruce through College
6. A car
7. To get lasik eye surgery
8. To go to school to be an elementary school teacher.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


1 comment:
I can't wait to visit you too! I feel special that you put me on your blog, he he!By the way im so jealous of you going to Bahama Bucks. I love that place!
Post a Comment