On Thursday Katrina had her baby shower!!! Kassi and I threw it for her and we had it at my moms house. It turned out to be a lot of fun... We ate, played games and got to see a bunch of really cute gifts! Justin and Katrina decided to name her Kylie Kay Riggs! I must say...Kylie got some awesome things! We are so excited for Kylie to arrive! Again, Congratulations Justin & Katrina...I know you are so excited to finally have your baby girl!
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


6 comments:
The shower turned out great! Good job! It was CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!! Haha I said it!
I wish I could have been there. The food looks delicious! Have fun moving this week and travel safe.
Chanteal you did a great job I was proud of you. The shower was so fun . Can't wait for the arrivel to make it complete.. love gramsue
You got some cuter pics than I got. Thank you sooooooo much for everything! I will always remember it. Right about now as I am typing, you are on your way to Texas. I am already missing you.
That was alot of fun! You did a great job with the decorations, food and entertainment!
Everything looks so good! I love the chocolate bowls you made you will have to tell me how you did them.
Post a Comment