.

May 28, 2008

Tag your it!

Kim tagged me and so I decided to do it...here goes!

1. 5 places I go to over and over: (I am answering this pretending I am in AZ)
*Home- I love our house!
*My parents
*Work (Lollilocks)
*My in-laws
*Mesa Frozen Yogurt (Amazing!)

2. 5 people who email me regularly:
*I agree with Kim, I get more emails from places like American Eagle and Victoria Secret than anywhere else.
*My mom
*Grandma Sue (gotta love the forwards!)
*Blogger telling me someone commented on my blog.
*Our ward out here in Texas...they email me like 3 times a day.

3. 5 favorite places to eat (along with my recommendations):
*Julios Too (Chicken tacos)
*Olive Garden (soup, salad & bread sticks!)
*Rumbi Island Grill (Aloha Chicken salad...actually everything is so good there!)
*Blue Adobe Grill (we got some kind of tacos and they were sooooo good! & their bean dip)
*Gecko Grill (Fajita burrito w/ spinach cream cheese sauce...YUM!)

4. 5 places I would rather be:
*Back in Arizona
*hanging out with Bruce
*Hawaii
*My parents cabin
*With our families!

5. 5 T.V. shows {slash DVD's} I watch all the time:
*One Tree Hill
*The Office
*Princess Diaries 2
*Reba-even though its reruns
*Enchanted

---I tag (since Kim tagged my whole family haha) Jessica, Jenny, Amber, Kaylee, & Nacole

No comments: