Well since I haven't had the Internet I kinda need to catch up on my post....
We want to let everyone know that we have the 2 BEST Mom's in the whole world!
My mom is my best friend. She has gone through all my trails with me and has been right there by my side through it all whether I needed someone to laugh with or cry to. I can honestly say that she is the best mom in the world. I feels so blessed to have her in my life and to know that she is part of my eternal family. Without my mom I would be lost. She is always there for anyone to give a helping hand and is just about the best Relief Society President I have ever met. She is so strong and stands up for what she believes in...We love you mom, your amazing!
My mother-in-law Racheel is just as amazing. Bruce absolutely adores her. She is always there for us and is so giving. She would sacrifice anything and do anything for her kids. Family and the gospel are her most important things. She is such and example to us and we are so grateful to have her in our lives. I have had the opportunity to become pretty close with Racheel and I cherish our friendship. Thank you so much Racheel for all you do, We love you so much!!!
Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate Mother's Day with you but we hope you both had an awesome day, and we hope you know how much you are loved!!!
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


2 comments:
Thank you Chanteal, your not suppose to make me cry you know.
It will be fun to see you guys in June and we are so Happy that Bruce is doing well in his sales.
Love you both!!
Yes, we did miss you on Mother's day!
Post a Comment