.

February 10, 2008

Bruce's Test...

So Bruce went to school on Thursday and his teacher told the class they had a pop quiz. He began passing this test out... Answer the questions before you look at the answers.

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference, all the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
4. There is a river you must cross, but it is inhabited by crocodiles... How do you manage to get across it?

As the students went on to read the questions the teacher started laughing and said you might be suprised to know that this test is hard for you and I and you probably won't get any of the questions right, but when it was given to many preschoolers the got several correct answers.
So Bruce got home and read it to me, and I will be honest...I didn't get any right, I thought way to much about the answers... Here are the answers!

1. Open the refrigerator, put the giraffe in and close the door. (this question tests whether or not you do simple things in a overly complicated way)
2. Open the refrigerator, take the giraffe out, put the elephant in, and close the door. (this question tests your ability to think through a repercussion of your actions)
3. The Elephant. The Elephant is still in the refrigerator. (this question tests your memory)
4. You swim across. All the crocodiles are at the animal meeting. (this question tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.)

I personally thought this was intersting so I decided to share it with everyone! How did you do????

2 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

Interesting, I didn't do so good either. Love you too Chanteal!!

gramsue said...

hello cutie