Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you... 'Tis the Season to be NICE
!1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper, a bag is too easy!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, real ones die.
3. When do you put up your tree? Thanksgiving night!
4. When do you take down your tree? After the new year
5. Do you like eggnog? Mmmm yes!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Good question... The snow globes my dad gives me. He gives me a new one every single year so I have a big collection! I love them.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, I have the willow set.
8. Hardest person to buy for? our parents!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Bruce
10. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? I'm not sure
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail I love getting the pictures
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Santa Clause, and Santa Clause 2...I haven't seen the 3rd one. But I LOVE all Christmas movies...They are the best!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It just depends...If I see something I know someone will love I'll get it no matter how soon it is.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Haha probably!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? all the yummy goodies we make to give away!
16. White or colored lights? I love any lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary did you know by Clay Aiken. His whole Christmas CD is amazing.
18. Traveling for Christmas or stay home? Stay home. All our family is here
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes... Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen...I can't forget Rudolf!
20. Angel or Star on top of tree? Star
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Christmas morning! But we always go to my Grandparents (the Lamb's) Christmas Eve and open gifts from them.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shopping
23. Favorite Holiday Traditions? I love Traditions! There are too many to pick a favorite
24. What I love most about Christmas? I love the spirit of Christmas! I love what Christmas means and how everyone is so much sweeter!


6 comments:
Love this! Hey, I set my blog to private. Email me at brookebrown702@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite! Thanks!!!
Chanteallie!!! Cute Christmas survey- Hey my birthday is in 16 days, I see the christmas countdown, but where is Katrina's birthday countdown?? Ha Ha! Love you!
these are always fun to read! Its fun to get to know people better.
I loved reading this. Thanks for sharing girlie and thanks for putting my Jasley site on your links...you're so awsome :)
I love Christmas!
Just wanted to let you know that we are changing our blog address to joshandheatherforever.blogspot.com so please update your info so we can still keep in touch! Thanks!
Hey Chaney I need your address. Email me at skjkx2@yahoo.com Then delete this comment so I don't get an absurd amount of spam mail
Post a Comment