.

December 21, 2007

December Festivities

Since the last time we posted ALOT has happened. We have had lots of birthdays and lots of Christmas parties. Since I have lots of pictures to post I'll just put them all in one instead of making a bunch of different ones! December 7th my work had their Christmas party and it was fun! My boss payed for all the girls to go to a resort and get pampered the whole day (I didn't get to go because I was only there for a week...but next year!) Then that night we went to City Hall Mastros Stakehouse in Scottsdale. It was amazing! We had so much fun. Then December 8th it was my Grandmas Elaine's Birthday so we were able to celebrate that! On the 12th it was my dad's birthday so we went over to my parents for a party and it was so much fun! We are so grateful to have him in our lives. On the 17th we had my dad's big Christmas Family Home Evening. We have it every year and its with all his cousins and family. There was over 100 people there. On the 20th Gunnar had his 2nd Birthday! He is growing up so fast and we love him so much! Then tonight we had my Grandma Sue's big Christmas Home Evening. She plans it all year long and she always comes up with the best story and then we play games. We look forward to it every year... Well here goes the pictures. They aren't in order so I will just explain as I go...




























4 comments:

Ashley said...

hey chanteal, my email is...
imjstrunin@hotmail.com.
Have a Merry Christmas! see ya next year;)

I was raised in a barn said...

hey, we set our blog to pivate, but I don't have your email. could you send it to Lizzyrigby@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Is sounds like you guys are having a great holiday season! Merry Christmas!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Hey Guys!!! Our email is brown.anne@gmail.com. We would love to still be able to keep updated on you two.