.

September 7, 2007

Our Apartment!!!

Okay so I finally got my house put together and decorated (there are still some things I want to do) But here are some pictures of what I have so far... We decorated it in Black, Deep Red, Gold & hints of Brown in different places.... I love it!!!



5 comments:

Amy said...

I love it Chanteal! You make me want to redecorate everything! You've really got a talent!

I was raised in a barn said...

Everything is sooooo beautiful!! You are so fast at getting things done. Good job!!! i had fun today,too! Thanks so much-I feel so much better :)

Anonymous said...

You are a great decorator Chanteal..It's beautiful!! I'm sure Bruce is so proud of his new home...

Tiffany said...

Holy Cow Chanteal!!! You're amazing!!! It looks SO great and totally professional!! ...and I totally agree with Lizzy- that was SO fast! That would have taken me months (okay, I've actually lived in my house for almost 3 years and it still doesn't look even close to that good!!) You're amazing!!

Whitney said...

Finally! What you've been wanting to do all summer! It looks great!