.

September 20, 2007

Home!!!





















Well Bruce went hunting last night and is finally home! (haha I know it has only been one day, but I missed him so much!) I didn't get to see him much yesterday because I had to go to work and then to my cousin's wedding so he picked me up and dropped me off at my parents then drove up to Heber to hunt with Ron Compton. When he got home today I was so excited to see him! He really is such an amazing husband. I am the luckiest girl in the world!

6 comments:

Kimberly Johnson said...

Hi Chanteal! hey my email is kimberleigh12@hotmail.com in case you needed it if you are making your blog private. P.S. I can't wait to hang out! I wanna go to dinner with you guys tonight! I will talk Chad into it! haha see ya!

I was raised in a barn said...

I am with you on this one. even a day feels too long for me. Glad he is back.

sara said...

I hate it when Brian is gone...I even wish he could work from home everyday...I just love knowing he is near!

sara said...

p.s. here is my email sara.stoddard@cox.net

The McKnights said...

Aw, I'm glad you have your hubby back! It's no fun when they have to be gone...but then it's the best when they get back!!! Did you design your new background? Sooo cute, love it! Where did you do it? My blog needs a makeover, ha

Anonymous said...

Bruce hate to do this but when grandpa went hunting I got extra cash to go shopping..Jut a little hint..