Saturday Nights are always really good nights for Bruce and I. It is the only night of the whole entire week that Bruce gets off a little bit early and we get to spend a little more time together! Tonight we chose to go to Lotus Blossom with a few people in the group and the food was soooooo good! It is like a PF Changs, only better. Can you imagine it? After dinner we decided to go with the group to Applebee's so we could get their amazing Maple Butter Blondie! It was so dang good. Tonight was just such a good night because I got to spend some time with my amazing husband....and that is all that matters to me! I cherish every moment I get to spend with him.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


3 comments:
yummmy! you guys are so cute!
Aw, you guys are so cute! That sounds so good, I love PF Changs! Hey, I am so sorry but for some reason I didn't see that you tagged me! I'll get right on that so check later!
I'm loving the darker hair Chanteal! How fun for a date night... you're right, I can't even imagine a place better than PF Changs! I'll have to put it on my list for when I finally get to visit Boston (whenever that ends up being!)
Post a Comment