.

July 18, 2007

I got tagged!

Alright here are the answers to these questions...Enjoy!

4 Jobs I've Had:
-Goody's Yogurt (my first job)
-Chaney's Hair Shack (my own salon)
-Snip-it's (Hair cuts for kids)
-Challenge & Fun (some weird toy place in Boston)

4 of My Favorite Movies:
-ANYTHING with Doris Day in it!
-Princess Diaries 2
-any Disney cartoon (Little Mermaid, Fox & the Hound, Aladdin ect.)
-Just Like Heaven

4 Places I Have Lived:
-The house i grew up in (Gilbert, AZ)
-My parents house on Ray Rd. (Gilbert, AZ)
-My grandparents house (for like 3 weeks right after we got married)
-Marlborough, Massachusetts

4 of My Favorite TV Shows:
-Friends
-Reba
-What I Like About You
-Everybody Loves Raymond

4 Places I've Been on Vacation:
-Hawaii... (all the islands, we went on a cruise)
-California...
-New York... (not the city, we went to visit a friend is Syracuse)
-The drive out to Boston...we drove through New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts. (I think that's all) But we were able to go to Palmyra & Kirtland on the way out here so it was awesome!

4 Of My Favorite Things To Do:
-Hang out with my Amazing Husband & our families
-Scrapbook (I'm addicted!)
-Organize things
-Traveling

4 Places I want to Visit:
-Argentina (where Bruce served his mission)
-Bahamas
-Europe (Italy, England & France)
-Australia

4 Things I want at this Moment:
-For my husband to be off work so we can hang out all day!
-For Bruce to be able to go home with me when I go visit in a week and a half.
-To be able to decorate my own house or apartment!
-Did I mention I want Bruce to come home! haha


---I tag Jessica Knight, Lori Olsen, Whitney Smith & Jenny Kempton!---

1 comment:

Katie and Aaron said...

I'll lay out by the pool whenever! I love it! Yeah its nice to have a car out here in Marlboro but it stinks cuz not knowing how to get anywhere!! Mapquest definetely becomes your best friend! One of these days we'll have to get brave enough to actually go to Boston!!