.

December 6, 2015

Bo is 3!

I can't believe Bo is 3.  This boy is the absolute best.  He has the most special spirit and I feel completely honored to be his mom.  He is tender hearted, loves wrestling with anyone and everyone, is obsessed with riding his bike, and loves spiderman.  Bo is a person that does not like people touching him unless it is on his terms.. but thankfully always cuddles up with me.. He is more serious, but hilarious.  He is always looking out for Bristyn and Brody, and anytime he gets something he wants to get another one for them.  He has a laugh that is contagious.. it is seriously the best, and a smile that will melt your heart.  From the day he was born Bruce and I just felt that he is a really special spirit and he is here to do something great.  Our lives would be empty without this sweet boy and we are so grateful he chose us to be his family!! We love you BoBo!!








No comments: