.

March 8, 2015

8 years!!!


Bruce and I have been married for 8 years!!!  Crazy how time flies.  It has been the best 8 years of my life..  We have moved 30 times.. have 3 kids..  we have had some really really hard times that have made our relationship as strong as it is now, and we have had some amazing times.  I would not trade the past 8 years for anything.  Bruce is one of the most genuine guy I know and I am so grateful he is mine.  I am so grateful for the father that he is to my kids.. Haha I blame my kids craziness on him, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!  Our relationship has grown and deepened so much over the past 8 years and we are truly best friends.  I would be lost without him!  We celebrated by going to Flemings for dinner (and it was pure heaven) and then goofy golfing.. It was a blast!  Cant wait for the next 100+ years (and eternity) with this man!

No comments: