This perfect, precious boy turned 2 today. Words cannot express the love I have for this boy. He has me absolutely wrapped around his finger! He has the most sweet gentle personality. He seriously has the most tender heart in the world and he has the most special spirit that constantly surrounds him.. I don't know how to explain it.. When he was a baby I would walk in the room when he was sleeping and would be overcome by the spirit. He is also super stubborn and does not like to be pushed around. He constantly has us laughing and is so quirky.
At 2:
-He LOVES fruit snacks, eggs, and water.
-He will repeat every word you ask him to.
-He is obsessed with Bristyn, and copies everything she does..
-He loves riding anything.
-favorites are cars, & balls,
-he shakes his arms at you and says nana boo boo!
-goes by BoBo
-loves to wrestle Brody
-is always watching out for Bristyn
-he is a total mama's boy and I love every minute of it.
-he still loves his binkie.. but only wants it with his blankie
-He is soooooooooooo polite. always says thank you
-he will share anything he has.. even if its last fruit snack (that says a lot haha)
-Does not like to be messed with unless its on his terms
-always wants a "nack" (snack)



No comments:
Post a Comment