A couple days ago we were talking about Jesus and Heavenly Father (this is a daily occurrence.. I don't think I have ever met a 3 year old that talks about them more than Bristyn does) and I was explaining to her that Bo and Brody are her earthly brothers and Jesus is her Heavenly Brother.. and Bruce is her earthly father and Heavenly Father is her Heavenly Father..
Well... Today while we were at Walmart we were checking out.. and the checkout lady did what everyone does here.. stare at me, and then say wow you sure have your hands full with 3 little kids... I quickly smiled and said yes (I swear the people here have never seen 3 little kids in one family before) and then she turns to Bristyn and says so you are the big sister, do you like having 2 brothers? Bristyn quickly said yes, but I have a big brother too.. His name is Jesus. The lady then looked at my like I was crazy and said what did you say? and Bristyn says Jesus, his name is Jesus! haha I quickly walked away laughing and gave Bristyn a high five! Now all I need to do is get her a missionary tag and we are set!



No comments:
Post a Comment