.

January 16, 2014

crazy day

Well it all started yesterday.. I went to the grocery store and went to get Bo and the groceries out of the car.. I dropped my keys while holding all the groceries and Bo, and bent down to get them.. and I think I came up wrong.. I had a pain that went from the bottom right side of my belly down to the right side of my growing..  I was not doing good.  After having a bad nights sleep I decided I needed to call the Dr in the morning.. The nurse said I couldn't come in cause the ultrasound tech was off, so she sent me to labor and delivery to make sure it wasn't my placenta.  After an examination and monitoring Brix for awhile they came to the conclusion that I just pulled a muscle, thank heavens!!  I was so relieved it was nothing serious.  After I came home and took it easy, the kids had a blast playing in my parents front yard..  Like I have said a million times, I can't wait to get a yard that make kids can play in :)





No comments: