.

October 21, 2013

Daddy is gone

Well Bruce went on a work trip from October 7th to October 20th. That was a LONG two weeks!!! We decided to pack up and go stay at Grandma Tina's house..  It was an eventful two weeks, both kids were sick, Bo was teething and got 2 teeth.. he started taking steps and took his first 5 steps on the 16th... he also decided he wanted to wake up at 3am every morning for a bottle (seriously?!? didn't I finally just get him to sleep through the night) lovely teething.. But in between the hard stuff we had a lot of fun!  Two days before Bruce came home I decided to pack up and come home..  Bristyn had been begging to go home because she wanted her toys.. and I just was ready to be home.  Lets just say they got almost every toy out to play with and had a blast!!  And when daddy finally came home it was a huge celebration!  Bristyn was so excited to pick up her daddy on the big airplane!   It was a very long two weeks for all of us!!!!!










No comments: