.

March 12, 2012

A Bristyn update

It's been a little while since I have updated the cute things Bristyn does all day..  Seriously what on earth did we do without her for so long???  She brings pure joy to our lives and I am so grateful I am lucky enough to be her mommy!  Every day she does something new, and melts my heart with her hugs and kisses.. I am so grateful she is such a mommy's girl.. I love it!!  Luckily she will go to anyone.. but mommy is her favorite :)  Don't get me wrong.. she adores her daddy and they play constantly. It is so cute to see them together.  I am so grateful for my little family..

Some things she is doing:
-she likes to growl at us.
- still take 2- 2 hour naps a day!!!
-she does my brother Chad's famous doink doink!
-loves to make huge messes while eating.. Especially playing with her hair when her hands are all messy!!!
-being outside is her favorite thing!
-she is a show off!  She loves getting urges, swirling her hand sin the air, screaming.. anything to get  your attention.
-loves drinking water out of her sippy.  Thankfully we are done with bottles, because she drinks milk and water out of her sippy so well!
-gets super excited over funny things!  Like the other day we put a sippy cup full of water in her bed and at 6am we heard her wake up and she started laughing, then grunting in excitment.. then drank all the water in her sippy and went back to bed!  
-still eats so good! I am seriously so lucky.
-Loves watching Barbie movies in the car..  they are the only movies she will watch and we have tried lots!  

-

No comments: