I haven't posted for a few days... Bruce is home, and I am in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's amazing that we have been together for almost 7 years and I am still madly in love with him... even more than I was back then. He makes me smile, and still makes me giddy.
Can you tell I have been missing him?? Cause I have, and I haven't let him out of my sight since Monday!
We are moving back into his grandpa's house. We finished painting today, and then we are moving everything tomorrow.. I had my mom babysit Bris so I could help Bruce and I went 5 1/2 hours without seeing my baby and was going crazy.. That is the longest I have gone without her since she was born. I love that girl to death. She makes me smile more times than I can count. Did I mention she says "da-da" now? Its pretty adorable, and Bruce is in heaven! She also does this new screaming thing when she gets mad, and I am pretty sure I can't help but laugh every time she does it, and I try to get her to do it more.. I know I am going to regret that soon but it is just so dang cute! She is also almost completely walking.. She has been taking steps for a few weeks, but she is doing more everyday. It's crazy!
Life is amazing. I have an amazing husband that I am madly in love with, and a beautiful daughter that makes me life better in every single way.


No comments:
Post a Comment