I love Thanksgiving! You don't have all the chaos from Christmas, but you have all the yummy food and family. Thanksgiving also gives me a chance to sit down and reflect on all the things Heavenly Father has blessed us with.
First and foremost I am so thankful for my FAMILY. I have been blessed with an incredible husband, and an amazing daughter. Bruce loves me through my flaws, is supportive with everything I do, and is my absolute best friend in this world. I can talk to him about anything.. Bristyn has the cutest little personality in the world, and it melts my heart when she just wants her mommy. I am so grateful to have such an amazing little family...
Second, I am grateful for the GOSPEL. For the knowledge it gives me.. For the opportunity I have to be an eternal family, to know the plan of salvation, and to know Heavenly Father loves me. I am grateful I live in a place that it is so easy to go to church, and to the Temple. I am grateful for the Priesthood in my home, and for a husband that holds the Priesthood. I am also so grateful for missionaries!
Third, I am grateful for FOOD, and SHELTER. Bruce and I have been so blessed in our life together. We have been able live comfortably and we always have food on the table, and a roof over our heads.. I am also so grateful that Bruce is so prepared, and into being prepared.
Fourth, I am grateful for our EXTENDED FAMILIES. We have the best families, and I am so grateful for each and every one of them.
There are so many things I am grateful for... I could seriously go on an on.
No comments:
Post a Comment