We couldn't hold it in anymore! We are so excited to be having this baby it is not even funny... After trying for 2 years, and 1 miscarriage our little miracle has finally decided to join us!!!! I am 8 weeks along and doing awesome! We have had the amazing opportunity to hear the heartbeat twice already and it has brought tears to our eyes every single time. What an amazing blessing it is to be able to get pregnant, and for the opportunity Heavenly Father is giving us to raise this sweet baby. My due date is February 24, 2011!!! Life is amazing :)
10 comments:
Wahoo!!
Im so so so excited! only 10 weeks-ish till you can find out the gender!!!
YAY IO am so excited for you guys!!!!! I am so so happy! Hearing the heart beat is such an amazing thing! It helps you realize that there is a real human being inside you growing everyday!!! Well at least it does for me! I can't wait to hear what the gender is! I hope you have a baby girl to dress up because i know you love to dress up and make adorable dresses and skirts! A Girl would be perfect for you! Boys are fun to though! What do you think you are going to have? Have any names picked out or are you keeping them secret? Love you and miss you guys so much! We send our blessing your way! Yay i am so happy you just made my day!!!! We've been praying for you guys to have a sweet little spirit soon!
OK I know youre probably sick of hearing my comments but Im soo excited for you!! You guys are REALLY are going to have the sweetest baby! Congrats! The heart beat IS amazing and it never gets old too! Ill be praying for you and your precious baby :)
Congrats I have been wanting to say something cause Matt told me a little bit ago, but now I can. I am so excited for you guys!! What a fun time in your life.
Yay Chanteal! I am so happy for you...what a wonderful blessing in your lives!
I just have to tell you congrats again- LOVE IT!
WOO HOO!!!!! Everytime I read your post a tear comes to my eye because I am soooo HAPPY for you both!Love ya !
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Keep us updated so we can enjoy this journey with you! Love you both!
congrats!!!! i am so excited for you!! we cried too when we heard the heatbeat. that is my fav. part of my checkups is hearing her heartbeat. just wait until you fell them kick. it is amazing. i will be with a client and she will kick and i can not help but smile or laugh. congrats you are going to be amazing!!!
That is just so exciting. London came after 3 years of trying and it was just so wonderful! I loved every minute of being pregnant and I am sure you will, too! Congrats! You are going to be an amazing mommy!
Post a Comment