.

July 26, 2010

Color Book

Since I have had A LOT of free time on my hands I decided to make this quiet book!  It was a lot of fun, and  I hope our baby enjoys it :)  I have another one in mind that I am really excited about and I have kinda started, so I will post it when I am done!  

Here is the color book...

12 comments:

Little Beachs said...

cute!i saw this on a ladies blog and have always meant to get around to doing it but still never have! props to starting early!!

The Riggs Family said...

This is so cute Chaney, I want to see it in person, can you hurry and come for a visit?? Miss you guys and love you!!!

The Holt Family said...

Ok that is so cute!!! I wish i was as creative as u are! It turned out really good!! Good job!! :)

Brooke Monsen said...

That is just adorable! Your BB is going to love it! What a cute idea!

BritCosplay said...

I love it! You did such a great job on it! I need to do more things like this!

Evans Family of Three said...

this is really cute! you have given me the push to get creative and make some crafts! thanks!

Shanny said...

Oh Chan YOU DID IT, fun fun!!! I love it! Soooo cute!

Bailey said...

Thats SOOO cute! I need some quiet books for my boys at church!

micah folsom photography said...

i love this!! jonnie needs like 12 quiet books for sacrament meeting... maybe i should get on that.. at least making her one! you should do a tutorial.. i'm kinda lame at stuff like this!

The Clarks said...

oh my heck this is so cute! How did you come with such a great idea? Youre awesome!

tHe DoDd FaMiLy said...

super cute!!!! i want to do one!! you are so talented!!!

Katrina said...

I wish I had that time on my hands! Thanks for the cute jeans u sent Kylie. Can't wait for u to visit!