.

June 14, 2010

What's New???

Nothing is new with us...  Life has been pretty simple lately..  I have to say, last week was extremely long and stressful.  I hardly saw my husband, and I was cranky a lot because of it (haha I'll admit it)  But Saturday came around and they got off early, and then I had all day Sunday with him and it made everything better.  I love that guy so much!  He just makes me so happy...

I am super excited because Bruce's little sister Brecken is flying into town to hang out with my on Sunday!!  She will be here for like 2 weeks and it will be a blast!  She will definitely save me from pure boredom.  I am also in the middle of making some super cute stuff for my new nephew in September, so it has been fun!  

Then I am sooo excited because I get to go home for our Riggs Family Reunion at the end of July..  I look forward to this reunion every year, and I was so sad I missed it last year, so I can't wait for this year!  :)  

so in conclusion...

I love my life.  I LOVE my husband.  I can't wait for my sis-in-law to get her.  I can't wait for the reunion.  I have so much to look forward to :)     

1 comment:

Brooke Monsen said...

I am so excited for Brecken to come! I know she is just so excited. You stinker, you dont need to make your nephew anything!!! We miss you guys!