I just want to take a minute and let the world know that I have the two most amazing mother's in the world! I am so grateful for both of them, and for all the do for Bruce and I. I hope I can be half the Mom that they are!
My mom has been there for me through the thick and thin. She has done so much for me in my life, and I will constantly live my life trying to make it up to her. I would be lost without her, and she truly is my best friend, and biggest support system. Words cannot describe the love I have for this amazing lady!
My mother in law is amazing! She has become one of my very best friends, and I hold her so dear to my heart. I have so much in common with her, and I look forward to hanging out with her... We always have so much fun. She has been there for Bruce and I anytime we have needed her, and we love her so much!
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago



3 comments:
Thank you Chaney!!! Not suppose to make me cry... I'm so grateful to have you as my daughter, love you tons!!!!!! Be safe and know you are missed :)
Thank you Chanteal, I feel the same about you! I can't imagine our family without you.
You are way too sweet girl. ;) Thanks so much! Your post is adorable.
Didn't you say your husband does summer sales? Where are you guys this summer? We didn't go out this year...first time in 5 years for Jake! Kinda wierd...
Post a Comment