.

February 2, 2010

Our drive to Coeur d' Alene!

This morning we left Montana.  Alot of problems came up with the state of Montana, and our company decided it would be better to just find a new place to sell.  We are now in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho... and I am pretty sure this is the prettiest place on our trip by far.  When we got here, it was too cloudy to take pictures, but here are some pictures of our trip.  Surprisingly there is no snow here {I'm  not complaining} and its gorgeous!  We are about 30 minutes away from Spokane, Washington so we are excited to see this part of the country!  Instead of going to Billings, Montana in a couple weeks, we are now going to probably stay here.  I am so excited!!!

5 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

So pretty Chaney... Miss you guys a ton!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful country! Looks cold... miss you both!!!

Little Beachs said...

It does look pretty!

Katrina said...

Wow, beautiful- but looks cold!

Cory♥Jessica said...

SOOO beautiful! Ive always wanted to go there! So jealous right now!!