Sorry I just need to vent...
Well lately I have had lots of dreams.... What about you might ask??? My future children.
Bruce and I have been trying to get pregnant for 11 months... Deep down I have always known I would have a hard time having kids, so I begged Bruce to start trying sooner... But he needed his time and I respected that. Me on the other hand, I would have gotten pregnant the day we were married if I could. It has always been my dream to be a wife and MOTHER... The beautiful October day that Bruce told me he was ready to be a Daddy I cried. I was SOOOO excited! The first few months of trying I was okay, because like I said deep down I always knew it would take some time... But the past few months I have just ached to hold our baby.
Well the past couple weeks I have had a lot of dreams about being pregnant, or just having a baby. In every dream it has been a little girl, and every dream is different. As I am sleeping these dreams are amazing, but the second I wake up reality kicks in and says, haha Guess what Chanteal... You really aren't pregnant! Tricked ya! These dreams feel so real, it is insane. So then my mind starts wondering and thinking WHY do I keep having these amazing dreams... I love them to death, and and wouldn't trade having them for anything... But, what do they mean? Probably nothing. But I wish they ment something :) haha.
As I sit here I am wondering if I should post this, I don't want people feeling sorry for me... That's not why I wrote this... I have not told anyone about this, except a few people, I guess it just feels good to vent a little bit :)
I know we have not been able to have kids yet for a reason, and even if we never know the reason I am grateful for it. Bruce and I have the best relationship because we haven't had kids yet. We really are best friends, and it has been so much fun with it just being us two. I would not trade the past 2 1/2 years for anything...
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


10 comments:
When the time is right you'll be ready and will be the best mommy in the world!!! It's great that you and Bruce have had so much time just you and him, too. I'm jealous!! I love you so much Chaney!
You will be the best mommy Chaney, and you will cherish them that much more when they come.
I love you!!
Chanteal, WHat sweet dreams! The day will come and you guys will be wonderful parents! I know Bruce and I are very anxious to be grandparents too!!!:)
Chanteal, what a cute post. I understand! I had those dreams for a long time. I even dreamed of our little guy and saw his face! It took us 6 years to get our little Ethan. The only comfort I can say that having had to wait so long is when Ethan finally came, we loved him even more. Because we had to try so hard and wait so long, he was even more special to us. We haven't taken one day for granted. Your time will come. Try not to get discouraged. I KNOW it's hard. But when you least expect it, you'll be pregnant. :) The dreams DO mean something. You are so lucky to have great parents and in-laws that will be such good grandparents!
chanteal you are a very strong girl and i admire your positive outlook on a very hard situation. someday it will happen and you will get your little angels! i think its great though the relationship you and bruce have been able to build these past 2 1/2 years of marriage. and it will be so beneficial once you guys become parents!
You are so great for blogging about this. I was always afraid I wouldn't be able to get pregnant either and when Kyle and I started trying it wasn't working. I finally went to the doctor and found out what my issues were and he helped me correct them. It still took us another 7 mo. after that to get pregnant. If you haven't gone to a doctor yet I highly recommend it! I used to have dreams too..I think its Heavenly Fathers way of comforting us and letting us know it will be ok and we will be able to be Mommies. Good Luck with everything and if you ever want to chat I'm here!
Chanteal, this must be so hard. Everything will work out, and you will be a great mother someday! (It's the "someday" that kind of stinks huh?! I hate not knowing God's timing!)
Chaney, that little girl is letting you know she is anxious to come and don't give up on her. Relax and know it will be. You will be a beautiful mother. gram sue
I am ready to be an aunt too! Maybe when you get back to AZ she will come. She didn't want to be born in TEXAS.
someday you'll get that little girl! just keep your faith!
Post a Comment