I was looking through so of our old pictures and it brought back so many memories!
.JPG)
This was the weekend after we got engaged... It was so much fun to go up to the Rim with Bruce's family... We camped, road quads, and had a lot of fun!.JPG)

This is 3 months after we started dating... at my parents cabin! This was such a fun weekend, because it was the first time we had been away somewhere together... After this weekend we started talking about marriage..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is right after Bruce proposed! It was at the Temple... the same bench his dad proposed to his mom on... and amazing!
This was the weekend after we got engaged... It was so much fun to go up to the Rim with Bruce's family... We camped, road quads, and had a lot of fun!


5 comments:
Wow! These photos look so fun! I would like to hear how he propose. I don't think I know that story...
So cute! You're hair looks darling that blonde. Ps...my house is in East Mesa. Guadalupe and Hawes.
Its so crazy to look back and see how much life changes in such a short time! I love hearing your stories because its been so long since I've seen you! So I've been looking over your blogs and I have to say you are so talented. I look at all the stuff you make and its amazing! You should start a business or something cause you're great at it! Good luck with your last month...you'll come back just when the weathers getting perfect here!
I totally remember you guys taking those pics at the cabin!
Thank you for your help yesterday! I remember the trip we took to the moiuntains. We will have to do that again when you guys get back! We miss you and can't wait to have you back home:)
Post a Comment