.

August 3, 2009

The last couple days...

So the past few weeks I have been going crazy and bored out of my mind!!! So on Saturday Brookie and I decided to do something about it. The day turned out to be a lot of fun, and it was so random. We started out going to Ross, TJ Max, Target, H.E.B, then we decided to go to this little thrift shop we found. Once we got to the thrift/antique store they told us about another one that was suppose to be really good. We went back to the apartments to get our navigation, then headed to the new place... We found a few VERY random and weird antique stores, and when we finally got to the one we were going to it turned out being more like a Mexican garage sale. That was a major bummer. After that we went to a few other shops, and found a fabric store... Then we finally headed home. We left at noon and got home at 8.00 that night!!! It turned out to be a very fun and eventful day, and we ended the night going to dinner with our hubbies!!!

Sunday ended up being amazing because I got to spend the WHOLE day with Bruce!!! I miss my husband so much during the week so it is always nice to be able to relax and hang out all day on Sunday. As night time approaches we dread the up and coming week, but Sunday always comes sooner than we think! :)

Today I decided to do something productive and I made myself a skirt. I gave the last skirt I made to my mom, so I needed one for myself and I love how it turned out!

4 comments:

BritCosplay said...

Very cute skirt! I love the color combos of the fabrics. I also like that in the but picture, Doug from King of Queens is staring at your butt!

Katrina said...

Shopping all day? What? That does not sound like you. Great job on the skirt. I love how Doug Heffernan is on the TV in the background. Haven't talked to ya in a while. I know you don't like me very much, but you have to pretend at least. ha ha. Luv Ya!

The Clarks said...

ok the new skirt is DARLING! Also the blog I was talking about was Minnies. So you already have that! Also I wanted to tell you about this craft night I am going to start once we get home. I talked to a friend about it and we want to do one once or twice a month. We're inviting a bunch of girls and we'll all take turns hosting a craft...or whoever wants to. Anyway if you want to join us that would be so fun!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you and Brookie had fun. The skirt is cute and the fabris are darling. Wish you and Bruce were comming back with Dalan and Brookie!