I have found a little town that I am absolutely in love with! It has the funnest little shops and tons of antique stores! When Brookie got down here I knew I had to take her too it... So the very first chance we got we went. I found this ice crusher and I fell in love! I love old antique kitchen things, so I have started adding them to my kitchen. I didn't buy it that day because it was $30 and I didn't want Bruce to get mad, so I have waited...and waited...and waited. Finally Bruce took me there this morning before he had to go to work and he bought it for me! I wasn't expecting to get it, but I took him in there just to show it to him and so I could dream about it a little more and he said, "well sweety, lets get it!" Don't have have the best husband???
9 comments:
OH I just love antiques!
And ps....you don't have to have a baby to get pictures done! But I would love to do them whenever you are in need! Thanks for you sweet compliments :)
That is ADORABLE! I'm in love with it!
hey girl! ok so all my stuff i had to buy but i decided it was totally worth it because i've been wanting them forever. so theres this website/blog called House of 3, I have them on my blog list, anyway I bought the frames it was $6 for 8 frames plus 8 fill in frames (4 colors) so you get 16. and then all the headers and layouts are $1.50 each. I bought 3 backgrounds but I cant figure out how to make them fit so I just cropped one of them and made it my header. make any sense? haha.
This is so adorable! I love hunting to find great treasures!
So cute Chaney, and I love the picture of you and Bruce.
Love you guys!!
Hey Chanteal it looks like you guys are having a great time in Alabama! what a fun summer adventure. I just love all your cute sewing projects, how talented! and your antique treasures.
What a sweetie! It's the little things like that, that make us so happy! Very cute!
Ok. I am loving the ice crusher! I am totally LOVING antique-y stuff lately!!
Chanteal I can't believe it when I was young my mother had one just like this oh how I wish I had it now I'm sure your dad can even remember it . Oh I loved the ice it made ... does this one work? Keep going and find more. Love you grama sue. How is Devin doing. I bet he likes hanging with you guys. Not so lonely. love ya..
Post a Comment