For those of you who watch the office, you know what the Finer Things Club is... Well we have decided to make our own Finer Things Club out here! It started out with a group of us (Bruce+I, Dalan+Brooke, Devin S., Nick H., Elliot, Devon P.+Amanda P) going out to dinner every Tuesday night, but we decided to expand it a little and shoot fireworks off every Sunday Night at the Beach as well!!! This Sunday was our first week to shoot off fireworks and it turned into a blast! We planned on going to a beach to shoot off the fireworks, but it had to be out of city limits and we couldn't find a beach so we did it off the bay. Once we figured out where we were gonna do it we started getting everything ready and this drunk guy drove up and started talking to us. He tried telling us he was a famous country singer and then started dancing for us, so he was our entertainment for the night! Bruce started dancing with him and it was hilarious! Leave it to Bruce to make everyone laugh. After we finally asked him to turn down his radio he left and we started the fireworks! During the week Bruce, Devin and Elliot went and bought a huge box of fireworks! After awhile I started hearing alot of movement in the water next to us (like within 2 feet) and I swear I saw an alligator, but no one wanted to believe me until it started making even more noise! It was pretty freaky because you could see it swimming around right by us, luckily we never had to meet our reptile friend! The guys did find a crab though.






9 comments:
I love i! That guy was so hilarious!! Bruce knows how to dance!!
haha this looks so fun! I'm guessing the guy without his shirt on is the drunk...? What a riot! I think our hubbies would get along nicely!
I just use picnik.com its free and i love it! Actually I use paint.net too. You have to download it but its also free.
I am just wondering who is more entertaining Bruce or the drunk guy?wish I was there to watch. Miss you guys.
Miss you too Chaney! Your making so great memorie, that's for sure!
Love you!
Wow! That is a ton of fireworks! Looks like fun!
hahaha i had to come check out the pictures of what you were talking about! what a crazy night with that drunk guy! i had so much fun last night playing games, glad you guys could be there!
Hey Bruce you really got down with this guy. Were you trying to convert him?/ love gram sue
Chaney I can't believe this my mother had a ice crusher just like this one. Boy did I love the ice. I'm sure your dad remembers it too. Wish I knew where it was.. How I'd love to go to the antiques stores with you. So keep going and show us what you get. We love you and miss you guys.. How is Devin doing. Thanks for taking him under your wings. love ya gram sue
Post a Comment