.

August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Rocky!

Today is Rocky's Birthday! I have always been really close with Rocky, when we were growing up I would always run to him to protect me when my other brothers were trying to beat me up. When Rocky got married I had a really hard time letting him go, even though he married an amazing girl. But as the years progress I am so grateful for him and his wife. Our family wouldn't be the same without them. Here are a few reasons why we love Rocky...*He has always been really protective of me...sometimes a little overly protective haha.
*You are guaranteed a good laugh when Rocky is around.
*He is an amazing husband to Stacey.
*His phone calls always cheer me up. Even if they are trying to get me to sign up for Zrii haha.
*He has a strong testimony.
*He can always cheer me up when I am feeling down.
*He is so easy to talk to and Bruce and I always have a lot of fun when we hang out with him and Stacey.

Happy Birthday Rocky!! We love you so much, and hope you have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Bradley Family said...

I text him on his birthday hope he got it!!!