.

April 27, 2008

Suns Playoffs

On Friday night we were lucky enough to go to the Suns Playoff game. Even though the Suns lost it was still a really fun game. We were able to go with my brother Rocky and his wife Stacey and they are always fun to hang out with. It is always fun to see everyone get so pumped up...Thank you so much Dad and Mom for allowing us to go to the game!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I wish I was there! There is still a chance we can pull it off though and beat those dang Spurs! I'm glad you had fun though. Love ya!

micah folsom photography said...

Looks like fun! last night me and J.D. were over at my parents' house and we pulled out home videos... low and behold we got to see chanteal in action! not only on the volleyball court in 7th grade but also in the 4X100 relay! hahaha. it was great times!

Lauren said...

I woud love to be there, too! Glad that you had fun. It will be fun to see you on Thursday. Let me know if you need help with anything. :)