.

April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!!!


Today is my brother's 26th Birthday! We are so grateful to have Justin in our family and he has always been such a good older brother to me. Justin and I use to be extremely close when I was younger and I miss those days, but we still have our own special bond. Here are a few things we love about Justin!
*He is an amazing father and husband.
*He is really responsible and dependable. He is always there if we need him for anything.
*He is always concerned about everyone and making sure everyone is okay.
*He has been someone I really look up to and admire.
*He is fun to hang out with.
Happy Birthday Justy...We hope you had an awesome day and always remember we love you!

3 comments:

Bradley Family said...

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!

Lauren said...

I love your blog, Chanteal! It's so fun to read about you guys. :)

Katrina said...

Yes he is just wonderful!!