.

April 29, 2008

6 days...

We are officially moving to Corpus Christi, Texas in 6 days!!! I can't believe the time has already come that we have to leave our new home. I am excited to go, but it is always nice to be home around family. We will be gone until August so wish us luck! I have to admit, I am SOOO excited to have Bruce all to myself for 3 months again!

3 comments:

The McKnights said...

Ya, don't remind me! I'm sad it's already been a year and again you two are off for a summer! You will have so much fun though! How can you complain about living on the beach and having your hubby all to yourself! I'm gonna miss you! And Anaston too, she loves you!

Katrina said...

The time has come so fast! I am going to miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tp both of you it will be an neat experience... Travel safe and have fun. gram sue